Earn up to 229 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- edition of 1000
- Afrobeat pioneer Sidiku Buari is a singer, percussionist, and composer, and a musical luminary in his homeland of Ghana. His debut album Buari was one of the first mainstream afro-funk albums to hit stores in the United States. Released in 1975 shortly after Buari moved the New York City, the album features the legendary Bernard Purdie on drums. Balancing American funk sensibilities with heavy African rhythms, Buari has become a rare and expensive treasure for record collectors. Now, for the first time in years, this classic LP is back in print on limited-edition vinyl.
- music label: Nature Sounds 2019
- sign up for Stock Email above for leftover notification.
- view all Record Store Day 2019 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.