Special RSD repress of Chet Faker's breakout debut EP. Thinking In Textures was originally released in 2012 and introduced the world to Faker's unique brand of electronic soul. Since it's initial release, the Australian musician has garnered all manner of praise from the critics, including awards for Breakthrough Artist of the Year and Best Independent Single/EP at the Australian Indie Records Awards. Includes his uber-popular cover of Black Street's "No Diggity" (the track that single handedly blew him up), "I'm Into You," "Terms And Conditions," "Everything I Wanted," and the beat-centric "Cigarettes And Chocolate." Official 2018 Record Store Day reissue on 180 gram smoke-swirled clear vinyl with free download and embossed texturized jacket. Limited to 2,000 copies.
- deluxe reissue of Nick Murphy's out-of-print 2012 mini-LP
- features Chet Faker's cover of Blackstreet's "No Diggity"
- smoke-swirled clear 180g vinyl pressing
- embossed texturized jacket
- limited to 2000 copies
- music label: Interscope 2018
- view all Record Store Day 2018 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.