Specially-priced triple pack from Constellation! Off World, Automatisme and Jason Sharp are very different yet satisfyingly leftfield albums that share some suitably frayed electric threads of sorts. Electronic music strategies, technologies, histories and sensibilities come into play, in very diverse ways, with each of these debut records – making them stand out a little differently in the context of the Constellation catalogue perhaps, but also informing one another and making a lot of sense to our ears as an album trio (somewhat in the spirit of Constellation's Musique Fragile series).
- high grade 180 gram vinyl pressings
- thick 24 pt. textured jackets using 100% recycled Orford paper
- poly-lined paper dust sleeves
- each LP includes a 12" x 24" poster
- digital download included for each album
- music label: Constellation 2016
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.