- mini electronic synthesizer hand-built in Brooklyn / Philadelphia
- (7) unique modes: Vibrato Synth, Harmonic Sweeper, Two-Octave Arpeggiator, Octave Cascade, Mono FM Synth, FM Arpeggiator, Mono Glider
- hold function: maintains notes that are playing and frees up your hands for other musical tasks
- wooden keys made for a refined touch
- 1/4" output jack
- includes built-in speaker
- can be powered both by a 9V battery or a 9VDC Power Supply (not included)
- aluminum and hardwood case
- also available: Pocket Piano MIDI Green
HOW IT WORKS
When you change modes with the right-most wooden button, a color LED above that button indicates what mode is selected with a different color for each mode. The entire keyboard may be tuned over a 2 octave range by turning the knob second from right. Volume is controlled by the right-most knob. The function of the remaining two left knobs depend on what mode is selected. There is also a button that selects waveform (sine, square, triangle, sawtooth) in the first four modes, and shifts the keyboard an octave higher in the last two modes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.