- 1st ever moving coil cartridge (MC), designed in 1963
- industry standard, delivers premium audiophile quality
- flat frequency response, accurate + natural sound
"Denon's classic cartridge, the DL-103, has been an industry standard for decades. Providing smooth response in many Hi-Fi systems, the DL-103 gives a pleasing sound and brings out the full detail of audio performances." - Denon
- Type: Moving Coil
- Output voltage: 0.3mV
- Stylus: 16.5 micron special round solid diamond tip
- Frequency response: 20-45,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 40 ohms
- Cantilever: aluminum
- Weight: 8.5g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.