- high-end hybrid tube amp
- imported from Japan
- vacuum tubes provide rich, warm sound
- individual controls for volume and tone (brightness of sound)
- RCA and 1/8" inputs (both line inputs)
- automatic SLEEP mode when there are no sound signals for 10 minutes
- full metal casing
- beautiful, minimalist design
- designed by Koichi Futatsumata
The 22 (pronounced "tu-tu") is a beautifully designed hybrid tube amplifier from EK Japan. In addition to its stunning looks (which were put designed by Koichi Futatsumata), the 22 provides incredibly rich and warm sound thanks to two 6SN7GT vacuum tubes. With RCA and 1/8" inputs, the 22 makes your records and line level devices sound amazing (note: this model doesn not have a built-in pre-amp), while the minimalist design fits in and enhances any setting. Use the unique tone control to alter the "brightness" of your sound. The addition of a SLEEP mode also ensures you can never accidentally leave the amp on, ensuring the integrity of your electronics.
- phono + line inputs
- Vacuum tube: 6SN7GT×2pcs
- Maximum output: 12W＋12W (when 6~8ohm speakers are used)
- Frequency response: 15~30000Hz
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 4" x 5.9" / 265 × 103 × 151mm
- Weight: 3.52 lbs. / 1.6 kg.