G-Shock's popular Frogman watch is back for the brand's 35th anniversary! This limited edition version of the watch paystribute to the original colorway of black and gold and boasts timeless, vintage-inspired case designs that nods to G-Shock's longstanding heritage, but with gold buckle and a band loop engraved with stars to signify the 35th anniversary. The Frogman model delivers true diver watch performance for the serious diver (but also rugged good looks if you're not going deep underwater). Tough Solar capabilities eliminate the need to worry about battery changes, while the Tide Graph and Moon Age/Phase data provides important information for the marine enthusiast.
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- ISO 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59'59
- Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59'
- Memory capacity: Ten sets of data (dive start date and time, dive time)
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99""
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- dimensions: 52.0 x 50.3 x 18.0mm
- weight: 112g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.