G-Shock has teamed up once again with renowned snowboard brand, Burton, to release a limited-edition MUDMASTER timepiece. The GGB100BTN-1A was designed to tie in the rugged conditions that the models are built to withstand, with the snowy mountain landscape that professional snowboarders experience every day. An updated take on the popular MUDMASTER line up, the model’s band features a snow-covered tree camouflage pattern from the British Columbia forests, inspired by the work of world-renowned snowboard photographer, Dean Blotto Gray. The watch also includes the brand’s logo debossed on the case back and etched on the band keeper.
- shock resistant
- mud resistant
- water resistant up to 200 meters
- mineral / spherical glass
- hourly time signal
- full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- approx. battery life: 2 years
- battery type: CR2025
- countdown timer
- digital + analog (3 hands) timekeeping
- 38 time zones
- atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- barometric pressure tendency information alarm
- LED backlight w/ afterglow
- mobile link (wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- stopwatch 1/100 second
- 12/24-hour formats
- 5 daily alarms
- accuracy +/-15 seconds per month
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.