Introducing the latest additions to the G-Shock S series lineup of sports watches that are designed and engineered to make daily training more fun and effective. The size of the new GMAB800 is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-Shock GBA800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists. This model can also be combined with the GBA800 as a his-and-hers pair. The watch can Bluetooth® link with a smartphone, which makes sports activities even more fun, while the G-Shock Connected phone app provides access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more.
- shock resistant
- mineral glass
- resin case / bezel / band
- water resistant up to 200 meters
- double LED light
- digital + analog (2 hands) timekeeping
- LED backlight w/ afterglow
- mobile link (wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- stopwatch 1/100 second
- approx. battery life: 2 years
- battery type: CR2016
- countdown timer
- full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- hourly time signal
- 12/24-hour formats
- 5 daily alarms
- accuracy +/-15 seconds per month
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.