Transparent G-Shock styles were introduced and became very popular back in the ’90s, making them an essential part of G-Shock history. The face of this model has a pink-gold metallic finish, and its solid design makes it a perfect wrist-worn accent for everything from mode fashions, to street and casual fashions.
- Shock resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.