G-Shock introduces the new GSTS130BC "G-STEEL" model with "layer guard structure" for outstanding shock resistance and durability. Features resin core band with rugged CORDURA exterior and heavy-duty Tough Leather inner surface. Also features a urethane bezel that is marked with a pattern that recalls the grip of an instrument or tool, plus solar powered operation and hand shift, Neon Illuminator for the analog face, and a white LED backlight for optimal readability.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Cloth / Tough Leather Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light - LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Neon illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) / LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/offoff, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 100 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.