Earn up to 1599 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
🛑 Terms Of Sale / Important Details Before Purchase
- 👉 Please note due to the kit / assembly-required / toy nature of this product, we are not accepting any returns of this item for any reason. Please read below for things you should expect:
- TURNTABLE LAB will inspect each unit to make sure all pieces are present before shipping.
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: this item requires assembly similar to model building, screwdriver required (we strongly recommend using a small one).
- SUPPORT + GUIDES: since this is a Japanese market import, most if not all documentation and videos about this item are in Japanese. we found these videos most helpful in a visual way (assembly part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | operation overview)
- SOUND FIDELITY: this item is officially described as a TOY, the records you cut will not be high-quality, but low-fidelity novelty quality. there will be lots of noise present in the records that you cut.
- POWERED BY USB: this item does not come with a traditional power supply and requires an external USB power brick.
- IT WORKS AS A TURNTABLE AS WELL: this item also functions as a turntable with a built-in speaker. again, the output will be lo-fi. it also includes an 1/8" output.
- WHAT YOU CAN RECORD: you can record any input source that uses 1/8" line / aux output.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS: (10) blank discs and (2) cutting needles are included; replacement discs and needles can be ordered separately.
- toy record maker allows you to cut novelty (lo-fi sound) records
- kit includes everything you need to cut the records, just add an audio source
- includes both a cutting arm and a playback arm in order to cut record grooves and play them back separately
- can also be used as a portable playback turntable for listening to any 7-inch record (lo-fi sound)
- includes blank discs, paper sleeves + center label stickers for fully customizing your own records
- includes full color magazine ft. interviews w/ Jeff Mills, Mark Mothersbaugh, setup guide + more about the device (note: entire magazine is printed in Japanese)
- full product assembly required
- record cutting & playback: monaural
- assembly time: approx. 60 minutes
- recording time: 33rpm approx. 4 minutes / 45rpm approx. 3 minutes (per side)
- motor: belt drive
- power: USB
- 33/45 rpm selector switch
- REC/PLAY selector switch
- 3.5mm mono input/output terminal
- built-in speaker
size: 3.54" x 6.30" x 5.91" / 19cm ×16cm × 15cm
- weight: 1.26 lb / 570g
- (1) assembly kit (multiple pieces)
- (2) cutting needles
- (10) 5-inch blank record (both sides can be used) - 5 black / 5 white
- (10) cut+fold record jackets
- (1) center label sticker sheet
- (1) magazine
- (1) USB power cable
- (1) 3.5 mm audio plug
- (1) 45 adaptor
- (1) screw-on record clamp
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.