Earn up to 1599 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
🛑 Terms Of Sale / Important Details Before Purchase
- 👉 Please note due to the kit / assembly-required / toy nature of this product, we are not accepting any returns of this item for any reason. Please read below for things you should expect:
- TURNTABLE LAB will inspect each unit to make sure all pieces are present before shipping.
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: this item requires assembly similar to model building, screwdriver required (we strongly recommend using a small one).
- SUPPORT + GUIDES: since this is a Japanese market import, most if not all documentation and videos about this item are in Japanese. we found these videos most helpful in a visual way (assembly part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | operation overview)
- SOUND FIDELITY: this item is officially described as a TOY, the records you cut will not be high-quality, but low-fidelity novelty quality. there will be lots of noise present in the records that you cut.
- POWERED BY USB: this item does not come with a traditional power supply and requires an external USB power brick.
- IT WORKS AS A TURNTABLE AS WELL: this item also functions as a turntable with a built-in speaker. again, the output will be lo-fi. it also includes an 1/8" output.
- WHAT YOU CAN RECORD: you can record any input source that uses 1/8" line / aux output.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS: 10 blank discs are included, Turntable Lab will eventually be sourcing replacement disc and parts. According to videos, you can use most plastic discs (eg. DVDs, CDs) with varying degrees of fidelity results.
- toy record maker allows you to cut novelty (lo-fi sound) records
- kit includes everything you need to cut the records, just add an audio source
- includes both a cutting arm and a playback arm in order to cut record grooves and play them back separately
- can also be used as a portable playback turntable for listening to any 7-inch record (lo-fi sound)
- includes blank discs, paper sleeves + center label stickers for fully customizing your own records
- includes full color magazine ft. interviews w/ Jeff Mills, Mark Mothersbaugh, setup guide + more about the device (note: entire magazine is printed in Japanese)
- full product assembly required
- record cutting & playback: monaural
- assembly time: approx. 60 minutes
- recording time: 33rpm approx. 4 minutes / 45rpm approx. 3 minutes (per side)
- motor: belt drive
- power: USB
- 33/45 rpm selector switch
- REC/PLAY selector switch
- 3.5mm mono input/output terminal
- built-in speaker
size: 3.54" x 6.30" x 5.91" / 19cm ×16cm × 15cm
- weight: 1.26 lb / 570g
- (1) assembly kit (multiple pieces)
- (2) cutting needles
- (10) 5-inch blank record (both sides can be used) - 5 black / 5 white
- (10) cut+fold record jackets
- (1) center label sticker sheet
- (1) magazine
- (1) USB power cable
- (1) 3.5 mm audio plug
- (1) 45 adaptor
- (1) screw-on record clamp
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.