- legendary headphones from Brooklyn company
- high-end audiophile sound
- high marks in critical reviews
- vented diaphragm, open air design
- rich, warm sound + excellent sonic range
- redesigned 44mm driver
- metal and wood hybrid air chamber
- how the e Series differs from the i Series: Every single component, surface, and material used in the e Series has been upgraded for sensational sound. The Mahogany wood now undergoes a new proprietary curing process that enhances its natural tone properties, while new driver cone geometry tracks frequencies with unequaled precision, and the coil has been fine-tuned for symmetry throughout the full range.
he PS500e is the younger brother to the PS1000e, with newly redesigned 44mm speaker and the improved 8 conductor cable design anda smaller metal and wood hybrid air chamber. Both the hidden mahogany core and and powder-coated aluminum housing parts under-go damping treatments that help control and dissipate resonances, for an undistorted flow of the musical signal. The PS500e boasts an overall sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end. The PS500e is a compact monitoring tool that will put a smile on the face of the most demanding music professionals, as well as the most demanding audiophiles.
- Tranducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: open air
- Frequency response: 14-29
- SPL 1mV: 99.8
- Normal impedance: 32ohms
- Driver matched db: .05
- Vented diaphragm
- wooden air chamber
- UHPLC copper voice coil wire
- UHPLC copper connecting cord
- mini plug with 1/4" adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.