- legendary headphones from Brooklyn company
- top of the line in Grado's Prestige Series
- highest marks in critical reviews
- vented diaphragm, open air design
- great midrange
- how the e Series differs from the i Series: Every single component, surface, and material used in the e Series has been upgraded for outstanding dynamics and fidelity. Grado's proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate absorbs excess energy for a clearer tone, while design refinements within the housing prevent stray resonance from interacting with the driver.
The Top of the Range Prestige Series Headphone. The new SR325e has a new driver and cable design. The added mass from the metal housing minimizes transient distortions. With the new 8 conductor cable design you will notice superb control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, with both supporting Grado's world renowned midrange. The SR325e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end.
- Tranducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: open air
- Frequency response: 18-24
- SPL 1mV: 99.8
- Normal impedance: 32ohms
- Driver matched db: .05
- Vented diaphragm
- Aluminum air chamber
- UHPLC copper voice coil wire
- UHPLC copper connecting cord
- mini plug with 1/4" adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.