- legendary headphones from Brooklyn company
- first headphone awarded Golden Note Award by the Academy of Advancement of High End Audio
- vented diaphragm, open air design
- great midrange
- great value for high quality sound
- how the e Series differs from the i Series: Every single component, surface, and material used in the e Series has been upgraded for outstanding dynamics and fidelity. Grado's proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate absorbs excess energy for a clearer tone, while design refinements within the housing prevent stray resonance from interacting with the driver.
Grado has taken one of the world's most legendary headphones and made it even better. The SR80e has a new driver design, a new polymer to damp resonant distortion in the plastic housing, and a new cable from plug to driver connection. The way the SR80e's new driver and plastic housing move air and react to sound vibrations virtually eliminate transient distortions. This allows the signal flow over the new cable to reproduce sound that has improved tight control of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, while supporting Grado's world renowned midrange. The SR80e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end.
- Tranducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: open air
- Frequency response: 20-20
- SPL 1mV: 99.8
- Normal impedance: 32ohms
- Driver matched db: .1
- Vented diaphragm
- Non Resonant air chamber
- UHPLC copper voice coil wire
- Standard copper connecting cord
- mini plug with 1/4" adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.