The ultimate pressing of Harry Manfredi's Friday The 13th score. In 1980 Manfredi created what is arguably the most iconic horror scores in the history of cinema. Now Waxwork Records has teamed up with Manfredi to give it the vinyl pressing it deserves with a fresh remaster from fully restored, original master tapes. In addition, the score is pressed on thick 180g vinyl, in appropriate "crystal lake deep murky green" color, with 12" x 12" art print insert by Jacqui Oakley, all housed in heavyweight tip-on-old-style gatefold jacket. Recommended.
- remastered score from original master tapes
- limited edition 180g pressing
- colored "crystal lake deep murky green" vinyl
- includes a printed 12" x 12" insert with artwork by Jacqui Oakley
- heavyweight tip-on-old-style gatefold jacket featuring full artwork by Jay Shaw
- music label: Waxwork Records 2014