- updated version of the popular ISO-L8R series featuring a lower profile, new frame design and a newer version of isolator for improved performance
- offers 14 variations of height and tilt
- patented isolation system provides superior isolation and decoupling from the supporting surface
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation achieved by the unique design
- low profile + adjustable angle optimal listening performance
- works with medium sized speakers weighing up to 75 lbs
- custom sculpted solid aluminum frame
- sold as a pair
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, and we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness. - Turntable Lab"
- low profile (3.75" w/ tall setting) design
- integrated tilt adjustment
- designed for use with high end hi-fi bookshelf and desktop speakers, large speakers on floor stands, as well as under floor-standing speakers
- weight capacity up to 75lbs (34kg) w/ short setting, and 60lbs (27kg) w/ tall setting
- (2) stand frames
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.