- sound-improving subwoofer stand for home listening and studio usage
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation and decoupling achieved by the unique floating design
- adjustable tilt for optimal listening performance
- works with large subwoofers
- durable construction
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, when we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness. - Turntable Lab"
- adjustable tilt
- improved isolation
- minimizes acoustic distortion
- designed for use with larger sized subwoofers
- dimensions: 7.8” x 10” (198 x 254 cm)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.