Fourth and final solo studio album from the Dead's Jerry Garcia. Run for the Roses was originally released in 1982 and featured a mix of covers and original material. Garcia and bassist John Kahn held sessions with keyboardists Merl Saunders, Jimmy Warren, Michael O'Martian and Melvin Seals, drummer Ron Tutt, horn player Roger Neuman and vocalists Liz Stires and Julie Stafford at the Grateful Dead's Club Front studio and Devonshire Studios in Los Angeles. Seven tracks in all. Released by ATO Records on black / orange marbled vinyl housed in a full color, numbered sleeve.
- Jerry Garcia's fourth and final solo studio album
- black / orange marbled vinyl pressing
- individually numbered
- limited to 3500 copies
- music label: ATO Records 2018
- view all Record Store Day 2018 titles
- view all in-stock Record Store Day titles
reviewed by Harry Garry 06/2018
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.