- speakers designed for both analog + digital needs
- active monitors, no need for an amplifier
- features RCA inputs for use with turntables
- features integrated Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless play
- also includes: (2) optical TOSLINK + 3.5mm AUX inputs
- features a USB charging port
- easy-access front-panel knob (control volume and input)
- includes remote control
- includes all necessary cables
- also available in white
"The Kanto YU3 Powered Bookshelf Speaker offers an excellent combination of compact size, power, and connectivity."
The Kanto YU3 Powered Bookshelf Speaker offers an excellent combination of compact size, power, and connectivity. The YU3s are conveniently sized: in-between compact desktop computer speakers and full-sized models. The YU3s offer a balanced punch with generously sized woofers and tweeters and an extra bass ports on the back of the speaker. At its price range, the YU3s are unparalleled in connectivity with analog, digital, and wireless Bluetooth inputs. Lastly, all necessary cables are included plus a convenient remote control (controls volume, tone, input).
For turntable usage, we like the YU3's RCA inputs, just connect your pre-amp or pre-amp equipped turntable to the back of one speaker. The easy-access front-panel volume control and remote control are minor but extremely useful features in a vinyl setup. And when you don't have time to play selector, just connect your phone or computer to the YU3's Bluetooth input.
- output: 30 Watts RMS per channel
- frequency response: 60Hz – 20kHz
- 4" Kevlar Driver / 1" Silk Tweeters
- efficient Class D amplifier
- subwoofer output
- rear-facing bass port
- remote control: input, volume, tone, Bluetooth control
- high quality knurled binding posts works with all standard speaker wires
- 5.5" W x 7.5" D x 8.7" H / 14 x 19.1 x 22.1 cm
- 6.8 lbs / 3.1 kg
- remote control with batteries
- speaker cable
- 3.5mm cable
- power supply
- rubber feet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.