- Kanto's premium line of speakers, designed for high-fidelity listening at excellent price point
- passive monitors for use with amplifier (not included)
- hand-built acoustic grade wood cabinets
- full-sized bookshelf speakers produces quality sound and loud bass
- speakers designed for rich sound
- high quality knurled binding post tp connect speakers to amp
- 2" rear bass port designed and tuned to eliminate port turbulence while extending bass response
- includes premium speaker cables
"Treat your ears to a superior auditory experience by integrating the high-quality sound of YUMI into your preexisting sound system" - Kanto
In designing the Yumi line, Kanto took their popular, price-conscious Yu series speakers and upgraded the construction (hand-built acoustic-wood cabinets), components, and size (for better bass). This passive version features the same 5” composite drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters as their powered counterparts, but with the ability to be combined with your existing amplifier to bring rich, detailed, captivating sound to your living space.
- frequency response: 60Hz – 20kHz
- nominal impedance: 6 Ohm
- sensitivity 2.83V: 87dB
- 5" Composite Driver / 1" Silk Tweeters
- speaker terminal
- rear-facing bass port
- high quality knurled binding posts works with all standard speaker wires
- acoustic grade MDF cabinet
6.9” W x 8.1” D x 10.6” H / 17.4 x 20.5 x 27 cm
- 18 lbs / 8.2 kg
- rubber feet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.