Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Early February 2020 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
“Big sky country, that’s what they call Texas,” says Khruangbin bassist Laura Lee. “The horizon line goes all the way from one side to another without interruption. There’s something really comforting about that.” The Texas Sun EP marries the dusty desert grooves of Khruangbin with the saccarine croon of fellow Texan Leon Bridges. The two titans of modern soulful are a match made in heaven, so it should come as no surprise that they all hail from within around 300 miles of one another. All four cuts are infectious, and while it’s a criminally short record, there’s infinite replay value here. Fingers crossed there’s more from this team in the cannon.
- orange colored vinyl (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- 4-track collaboration between Leon Bridges + members of Khruangbin
- release date: 02/07/20
- tracklist: 1. Texas Sun 2. Midnight 3. C-Side 4. Conversion
- music label: Dead Oceans 2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.