- limited 15th anniversary colorway
- compact, versatile analog modelling synthesizer + vocoder
- 37 mini keys w/ velocity
- 128 programs preset for immediate use
- full range of effects including modulation (chorus/flanger, phaser, ensemble), syncable delay, and EQ
- programmable arpeggiator function
- process an external audio source via audio inputs
- MIDI in, out, and thru - can be used as a MIDI controller
- classic aesthetic w/ wood side panels
- portable size, can run on AC adapter (included) or 6xAA batteries
"Underneath its small exterior lurks an amazingly powerful synthesizer. It is fun to play, and it delivers a sound and functionality that will satisfy everyone from the beginner to the professional. Welcome to a world of unlimited creativity." - Korg
The Microkorg gets a special colorway to celebrate its 15th anniversary! Originally released in 2002, the Microkorg has become a modern classic with its powerful and versatile analog modeling sound, built-in vocoder and arpeggio functions, and distinctive wood-paneled look. This compact synth packs a punch with 128 ready-to-use presets, powerful built-in effects, ability to process external audio, full MIDI compatibility (can even be used as a MIDI controller), and full portability with optional battery-powered operation. At just under $400, it's easy to see how the Microkorg has stood the test of time and is still a go-to piece for both novices and veterans alike. Recommended.
- Sound Generation Method: Analog Modeling Synthesis System
- Multi-timbral: 2 (max, Split/Dual Mode)
- Voices: 4
- Sound Source: 2 Oscillator + Noise Generator / Multi Mode Filter / EG×2 / LFOx2 / Virtual Patch×4
- Vocoder Program: 4 x Voices / 1 Oscillator +Noise Generator / EG×1 / LFOx2 / 8 Channels vocoder / Formant shift function
- Programs:L/MONO, R, Headphones128
- Effects: Modulation effects (3 types), Delay (3 types), Equalizer
- Arpeggiator: 6 types
- Controllers: Real-Time control knob X 4 (3 level Selection), Arpeggio ON/OFF
- Keybed: 37 Keys (mini-keyboard, keyboard has velocity)
- Inputs: AUDIO IN 1,2, Level switch LINE/MIC, [AUDIO IN 1, 2 (LINE) ], [AUDIO IN 2 (MIC)]
- Outputs: L/MONO, R, Headphones
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Display: 3 characters×1 line with 8 segment LED
- Power: DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 524 x 232 x 70mm/20.63" x 9.13" x 2.76"
- Weight: 2.2 kg/4.85 lbs.
- gooseneck condenser mini mic
- AC adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.