- powerful four voice polyphonic analog synthesizer
- NAMM 2016 Best of Show award winner
- 37 slim key, fully programmable w/ 200 memory slots
- newly developed analog circuit offers polyphony & programmabilty at an affordable price
- built-in 16-step and motion sequencer
- on-board tape-style delay
- multiple sound shaping and filter options
- oscilloscope display for visual waveform feedback
- rugged, stylish aluminum top panel
- real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, Audio Sync, and direct sync w/ Volca, Electribe, SQ1 and more
The highly anticipated Minilogue is here! Korg's next generation analog synth offers 4 voice polyphony and full programmability for under $500 thanks to the newly developed analog circuitry. The powerful and versatile synth features 37 slim keys, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and full hands-on control to really harness the power of analog. It also features on-board tape-style delay, 16-step sequencer, and oscilloscope display to visually see the waveforms you are shaping. All this in a sleek aluminum + wood casing with all the connectivity you need (MIDI, USB, audio sync) to incorporate it into your setup. Recommended for beginners and veterans alike.
- keyboard: 37 slim key, velocity sensitive
- synthesizer type: analog synthesis
- maximum polyphony: 4 voices
- programs: 200 (100 user / 100 preset)
- voice modes: 8
- main synthesis parameters: VCO1, VCO2, VCO2 Mod, Mixer, Filter, Amp EG, EG, LFO, Delay
- controls: 41 dedicated panel controls w/ slider
- arpeggiator types: 9 (each 3 patterns of "Rise", "Fall", and "Random”)
- realtime OLED oscilloscope
- audio out: 6.3mm mono phone jack, headphone jack
- sync: 3.5mm mono jack
- MIDI: in/out
- USB: Type B
- dimensions: 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- AC Adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.