- next generation monophonic analog synthesizer
- 25 slim key, fully programmable w/ 100 memory slots
- analog circuitry & programmabilty at an affordable price
- built-in 16-step and motion sequencer
- new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO
- microtuning w/ presets designed by Richard D. James (Aphex Twin)
- knobs + switches for hands-on control
- oscilloscope display for visual waveform feedback
- rugged, stylish aluminum top panel
- real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI + Audio Sync
The highly anticipated Monologue is here! Korg's next generation synth offers analog sound and full programmability for under $300 thanks to the newly developed circuitry. This amazing little synth inherits many of the features of its polyphonic big brother (the Minilogue) in a smaller, monophonic frame. Features 25 slim keys, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and full hands-on control to really harness the power of analog. It also features 16-step sequencer, and oscilloscope display to visually see the waveforms you are shaping. Unique to the Monologue (not on the Minilogue) is also the custom microtuning feature that allows you to create and save custom scales with presets designed by Richard D. James (Aphex Twin)! All this in a sleek aluminum + wood casing with all the connectivity you need (MIDI, USB, audio sync) to incorporate it into your setup. Recommended.
- keyboard: 25 slim key, velocity sensitive
- synthesizer type: analog synthesis
- maximum polyphony: 1 voice
- programs: 100 (20 user / 80 preset)
- main synthesis parameters: VCO1, VCO2, Mixer, Filter, EG, LFO
- microtuning: 32 settings (20 preset / 6 user scales / 6 user octaves)
- controls: 23 dedicated panel controls w/ slider
- realtime OLED oscilloscope
- audio out: 6.3mm mono phone jack, headphone jack
- audio in: 6.3mm mono phone jack
- sync i/o: 3.5mm mono jacks
- MIDI: in/out
- USB: Type B
- power: 6x AA batteries (included) / AC adapter (sold separately)
- dimensions: 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
- weight: 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs.
- 6x AA batteries
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.