- dependable performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering + playback
- active monitor w/ built-in Class A/B power amplifier (no need for amp)
- proprietary waveguide for superior sound imaging
- gain, high frequency + low frequency adjustment
- superior low-end extension w/ optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost
- 5" subwoofer + 1" tweeter
- 50 watts of total power
- factory installed under-monitor foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface for improved clarity
- front-slotted bass port + resonant-free cabinet
- auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers
"For music creation, mixing and mastering, KRK Classic 5 professional studio monitors have been built for dependable and accurate performance. They feature an innovative Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer, a waveguide designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position, a front-slotted bass port to reduce boundary coupling and allow flexible positioning in the room, and multiple input connections to ensure the CLASSIC 5 will easily integrate into any system configuration. Taking cues from previous ROKIT Pro Monitors--the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK CLASSIC 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes, productions." - KRK
- Active-type monitor (no need for amp)
- 5" Glass Aramid Fiber woofer
- 1" Soft Dome tweeter
- frequency range: 46Hz - 34.5kHz
- Max peak SPL: 101 dB
- Power output: 50W / Class A/B
- Inputs: Balanced 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA, 1 x 1/4"
- front ported MDF enclosure
- Dimensions: 7.4 11.2 x 9.7" / 19.1 x 28.4 x 24.1 cm
- Weight: 13 Lbs. (5.8 kg)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.