Open Box / B-Stock Notes
item cosmetic note: n/a
item function note: ✔️ tested
item exterior packaging: original, may have cosmetic wear
note: all open box / b-stock items are final sale
- fits 13" to 19" laptops and iPads and/or large controller
- fits Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SX / DDJ-RX, DDJ-SR / DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB2 / DDJ-RB, Roland DJ-808, Denon MCX-8000 / MC-7000, Numark NS-6, Kontrol S8 / S5 / S4 / S2, and more
- adjustable width and height
- controller platform arms can be extended up to 17”
- fits over existing DJ setup (up to 12" mixer)
- non-slip rubber surface and legs
Magma's solution for the ubiquitous "extreme lack of space in the DJ-booth and where to put my controller" problem. The Control Stand II lets you setup a laptop, keyboard/controller above your existing setup, ultimately saving space (and headaches). From Magma: It fits perfectly over a 12“club mixer and also features a non-slip rubber surface with feet to insure maximum stability during your performance. Its elevated height provide great protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and other club hazards. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms have individually adjustable height and width so the right settings can easily be found for any controller setup.
- dimensions controller platform (HxWxD): 9-11" x 9-18.5" x 14.5-16.5"
- dimensions laptop platform (HxWxD): 9-13.77" x 9-12.99" x 11.8"
- weight: 3.3 lbs / 1.49 kg