- professional direct drive turntable designed with scratch DJs in mind
- straight tone arm for better skip resistance
- plays at 33 and 45 RPM speeds
- adjustable pitch range of +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
- high torque (starting at 10 lbs.) is better for scratching
- dual RCA outputs - 1x switchable line/phono (no mixer/preamp needed), 1x phono
- can connect to two mixers at the same time for easy session setup
- adjustable start + stop
- quartz lock button
- die-cast aluminum platter
The LTA is Mixars' entry into the professional DJ turntable market. The turntable has many impressive features that will appeal to scratch DJs/turntablists such as straight tone arm for improved skip resistance, adjustable high resolution pitch ranges up to +/-50%, and powerful quartz-driven motor with high torque for great feel. In addition, the LTA also boasts a unique dual RCA output (1x phono/line + 1x phono) that allows the turntable to be connected to two mixers at once, for easy and convenient session/battle setup. The die-cast aluminum platter also feels solid when working the deck and the adjustable start/stop feature allows you to further customize the turntable's performance to your exact tastes. A very solid turntable that can keep up with the demands of the modern scratch DJ/turntablist, and more than enough for music lovers that just want to listen to vinyl.
"The LTA is a professional High torque direct-drive turntable perfectly suited for scratch performance and music lovers." - Mixars
- 2 speed, full manual operation
- DC direct drive
- motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- starting Torque > 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
- dual RCA output - 1x phono / 1x line
- adjustable pitch range: +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
- static balanced straight tone arm
- adjustable starting + braking time
- RIAA characteristic: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- phono output level: 1.5 - 3.6mV at 1 kHz
- line output level: 90 to 216 mV at 1 kHz
- signal to noise ratio: 55 dB ≧ (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- dimensions: 17.7 x 13.9 x 5.7" / 450.0 x 353.0 x 144.6mm
- weight: 22.0 lb / 10.0 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.