- professional direct drive turntable designed w/ scratch DJs in mind
- combines classic features w/ modern connectivity
- high torque (10 lbs.) perfect for modern scratch artist, the turntablist, or standard mixing DJs
- S-shaped tone arm for optimal sound quality
- dual outputs for connecting two mixers w/out additional splitters or cables
- fully adjustable motor to change start and break times on the fly
- plays at 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speeds
- adjustable pitch range of +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
- dual RCA outputs - 1x switchable line/phono (no mixer/preamp needed), 1x phono
- can connect to two mixers at the same time for easy session setup
- adjustable start + stop
- quartz lock button
- die-cast aluminum platter
The STA is a professional professional DJ turntable from Mixars. The turntable is another viable alternative to the discontinued Technics 1200 with its powerful high torque motor (10 lbs!), wide ranging pitch range (+/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%), and adjustable start/break time that is perfect for modern scratch DJs and mix DJs alike. In addition, the STA also boasts a unique dual RCA output (1x phono/line + 1x phono) that allows the turntable to be connected to two mixers at once, for easy and convenient session/battle setup. The die-cast aluminum platter also feels solid when working the deck and the S-shaped tone arm delivers optimum sound quality. A very solid turntable that can keep up with the demands of the modern scratch DJ/turntablist or mix DJs, and more than enough for music lovers that just want to listen to vinyl.
"The MIXARS STA is a new direct drive, high torque turntable that combines classic turntable features with modern connectivity. With almost 10lbs of torque this turntable can find its home with the modern scratch artist, the turntablist, as well as the standard mixing DJ." - Mixars
- 3 speed, full manual operation
- DC direct drive
- motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- starting Torque > 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
- dual RCA output - 1x switchable phono/line / 1x line
- adjustable pitch range: +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
- S-shaped tone arm
- adjustable starting + braking time
- RIAA characteristic: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- phono output level: 1.5 - 3.6mV at 1 kHz
- line output level: 90 to 216 mV at 1 kHz
- signal to noise ratio: 55 dB ≧ (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- dimensions: 17.7 x 13.9 x 5.7" / 450.0 x 353.0 x 144.6mm
- weight: 22.0 lb / 10.0 kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.