- control processor for use w/ Moogerfooger effects modules or any voltage-controlled gear to create complex sounds
- modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects
- adds the same power and versatility of classic Moog modular synths
- dual waveform LFO, noise generator, sample-and-hold circuit
- 4 input CV mixer
- 4-way multiple lets you send one control signal to three destinations
- wood sides and classic rotary controls
The CP-251 is a an award-winning control processor from Moog Music featuring collection of classic modular synthesizer circuits designed by Bob Moog. With a variety of controls for use with Moogerfooger effects pedals or any voltage-controlled gear, the CP-251 helps shape and create complex sounds. Features a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way mult. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analog synthesizers are famous for.
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.