- two complete modular functions: a voltage-controlled lowpass filter and an envelope follower
- lowpass filter removes high frequencies from a tone, makes the tone sound more mellow or muted
- envelope follower tracks the loudness contour (envelope) of a sound, and produces a voltage that follows the dynamics of your playing
- can be used with any instrument-level to line level-signal
- designed to be used either on desktop or as a foot pedal
"The MF-101 Lowpass Filter is an award-winning effect designed by Bob Moog. It contains the legendary Moog filter as well as an envelope follower for dynamic-controlled filter sweeps. Used with Bass, Guitar, Keys, Samples, or recorded tracks, the MF-101 is ready to be tweaked for classic Moog filter effects. Uncontaminated by the digital world!"
- filter's control parameters are signal mix, cutoff frequency, resonance amount, and envelope amount
- 1/4" jacks are provided for audio input and output, pedal/control inputs and envelope follower output
- heavy-duty, yet smooth-acting bypass switch allows tabletop or foot operation
- real hardwood sides
- 2 lbs /
- 9" x 6" x 2.5"
- US power adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.