Earn up to 2890 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- award winning effect designed by Bob Moog
- analog Ring Modulator with built in Carrier Oscillator and LFO
- can be used with guitars, basses, synths, samples and more
- rotary control for Frequency, LFO Amount + Rate, Mix and Drive
- rugged black panel with hardwood sides - classic Moog aesthetic
- FREQUENCY: rotary control, which varies the carrier frequency over a six-octave range
- RATE: rotary control, which varies the LFO's frequency from 0.1 Hz to 25 Hz
- LFO AMOUNT: rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the LFO output sweeps the carrier oscillator
- MIX: rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unmodulated to modulated audio
- DRIVE: rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input
- SQUARE-SINE: rocker switch, which chooses the LFO waveform
- LO-HI: rocker switch, which chooses between the low frequency carrier range (2 Hz to 130 Hz) and the high frequency carrier range (60 Hz to 4,000 Hz)
- LEVEL: a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control
- LFO: a LED that indicates the LFO rate
- AUDIO IN 1/4”: phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm
- AUDIO OUT 1/4" - phone jack: -4 dBm nominal output level
- FREQUENCY, RATE, LFO AMOUNT, MIX - all are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks
- AUX AUDIO IN: provides a means of applying an external signal to the ring modulator, in place of the carrier oscillator
- LFO OUT jack: delivers the LFO voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices
- CARRIER OUT jack: delivers the carrier signal for use by other devices
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- WEIGHT: 2lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.