- multi stage overdrive filter w/ selectable drive range
- designed to sound and feel like a cranked tube amplifier without the noise
- works w/ any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
- bipolar tone control, lowpass filter w/ harmonic peak switch
- expression pedal control of filter creates tunable dirty "wah" effect
- extremely reactive to input volume and picking dynamics
- true bypass
- works great as a dirty boost for high gain amplifiers
"A unique, filter-based overdrive pedal that employs a Moog Ladder Filter, boutique FET amplifiers, and classic OTAs in its drive section making it highly reactive to input gain and picking dynamics. The bi-polar tone control and sweep-able filter work with input gain to offer each player completely customizable sounds from creamy British overdrive to cranked American tube amplifier and even fuzz." - Moog
- signal path: 100% analog
- bypass type: true
- power: +9VDC (not included)
- weight: 18 oz.
- dimensions D=5.75" (14.4 cm) W=3.25" (8.3 cm) H=2.25" (5.8 cm)
- enclosure: cast aluminum
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.