- faithful reproduction of iconic Moog monophonic synthesizer
- 100% analog synthesis
- 3x oscillators, noise generator + Moog's legendary ladder filter
- velocity + aftertouch enabled 44-note Fatar keybed
- dedicated LFO, audio mixer + envelope generators
- original thermoset pitch + mod wheel
- MIDI + CV output
- smooth metal rotary controls
- original signal path for pure analog sound
"For the first time since 1981, Moog Music has officially resumed production of the Minimoog Model D. The Minimoog Model D was the world’s first portable synthesizer and served as the archetype for all electronic keyboards that followed. First released in the early 1970’s, the instrument gained worldwide acclaim for combining the colossal sound of Moog’s large-format modular synthesizers with the accessibility of pre-wired modules. Over the last 40 years, some of the world’s most influential artists like Trent Reznor, Gary Numan, Dr. Dre, Keith Emerson and Herbie Hancock have shaped their unique sounds and forged new musical genres using the Minimoog Model D. This valuable sonic tool is now made available to veteran synthesists and the next generation of electronic pioneers." - Moog
- sound engine: analog monophonic
- number of keys: 44 w/ velocity + aftertouch/li>
- pitch + mod wheel control
- audio input: 1 x 1/4" (external signal in)
- audio outputs: 2 x 1/4" (high, low), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI: in / out / thru
- other I/O: 4 x 1/4" Internal (After Pressure, Pitch, V-Trig, Velocity), 5 x 1/4" External (Loudness, Filter, Oscillator, V-Trig, Mod Src)
- dimensions: 6" x 28.3" x 17.1" / 15 x 72 x 43cm
- weight: 32 lbs. / 14.5 kg.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.