- 100% analog bass synthesizer
- classic one knob per function design
- legendary Moog analog synthesis
- two oscillators w/ Sawtooth and Square waves for each VCO
- signature Moog ladder filter w/ adjustable resonance
- 2x Minimoog style ADSR envelope generators
- save 100 presets to internal memory
- decay/release mode allows for independent control of Decay and Release times from Minitaur's front panel
- Pitch, Volume and Gate Controller inputs can be re-mapped to other control parameters
- Midi-syncable LFO with controls for Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- CV to MIDI conversion
- external audio input for processing external audio through the Mixer and Filter section
- compact rugged steel chassis that is built like a tank
Moog's Minitaur is a powerful, compact analog bass Synthesizer featuring classic, one knob per function design. The synth comes from a long line of legendary Moog bass pedals (though is the first instrument in the Taurus family that does not actually have foot pedals) and comes complete with updated features like preset memory, decay/release mode, mappable pitch/volume/gate, MIDI-syncable LFO, plus the signature Moog ladder filter and Minimoog style ADSR envelope generator to be able to shape the fattest analog bass sounds. Also includes external audio input for external sound processing and comes in a compact, rugged steel chassis.
"At only 8.5" x 5.25" and less than 3lbs, the Minitaur puts legendary analog Moog bass into a package designed to fit seamlessly into today's performance and production environments." - Moog
- front panel controls: VCO2 Freq, OSC 1 & 2 saw/square wave selector, VCO1 level, VCO2 level, VCF cutoff, VCF Resonance, VCF EG Amount, LFO Rate, LFO VCO Amount, LFO VCF Amount, VCA EG Attack, VCA EG Decay Release, VCA EG Sustain, VCF EG Attack, VCF EG Decay/Release, VCF Sustain, Glide On/Off, Glide Rate, Volume, MIDI indicator, LFO Rate indicator
- audio out: 1/4" unbalanced jack
- audio in: 1/4" unbalanced jack, accepts line-level input
- headphone: 1/4" phone jack
- analog CV inputs: pitch CV, filter CV, volume CV, Gate
- MIDI Din: standard DIN MIDI input for MIDI Control of the MINITAUR
- MIDI USB: type B USB connector for connecting MINITAUR to host for USB MIDI
- dimensions: 8.5" x 5.25" x 3"
- weight: >3lbs.