UK folk rockers Mumford & Sons joins forces with Senegalese superstar/singer/guitarist Baaba Maal! “There Will Be Time” is the lead single for the band’s Johannesburg EP, and the song, which quotes T.S. Eliot (“And indeed there would be time”) and references the bible, carries a positive, uplifting message about living, loving, and just being woke and being in the light. It’s a beautiful, energetic pop number consummated from folk rock & world music vibes, mandolin riffs & African percussion are a match made in heaven, really. 6000 copies only on yellow vinyl, previously only released in South Africa.
- Record Store Day exclusive
- features brand new song previously only available in South Africa
- 7" colored vinyl pressing
- limited to 6000 copies worldwide
- music label: Glassnote 2016