- released in 2014, the Ikura is new and unique design in the audiophile market
- (2) piece split plinth / body design
- balanced MDF (medium density fiberboard) platter
- platter sits on high quality, Teflon-sheathed, steel ball bearing
- top tier one piece alloy tonearm with ABEC 7 bearings
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor
- special vibration damping coned feet
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge
- also available in black
The Ikura offers a fresh design and look in the audiophile market. In addition to its bold shape and graphics, the two piece plinth (body) design (a Music Hall signature) separates wiring and electrical components from the bearing, arm, and cartridge. This separation, plus the rubber cones that separate the plinths, assures as little interference as possible.
In addition, the Ikura features premium parts including the tonearm, the popular Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, premium bearings in the platter and tonearm, coned feet, and more.
- belt-drive operation
- 2 speed DC motor
- 20.2"W x 15.25"D x 6"H / 51.3 x 38.75 x 15.25cm
- 28 lbs / 12.7kg
- felt slipmat
- detachable gold connector RCA cable
- 45 adaptor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.