- high-quality belt drive turntable, hefty 12 lbs. construction
- USB output for converting vinyl on Mac/PC
- analog output with built-in phono preamp for direct line out
- includes Audio Technica AT3600L cartridge
- +/- 10% pitch control
Music Hall's MMF USB-1 is a convenient and easy to use turntable. The set-up is simple and comes with everything you need to start listening to your records. Whether you're looking to digitize your record collection, or simply discover the joy of spinning vinyl, the USB-1 is your answer. It has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- extremely quiet belt drive
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1/3, 45 rpm playback speeds
- high gloss black finish
- encode and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- designed and developed in the US and France
- w 17.7" x d 13.8" x h 5.7"
- 12 lbs.
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge
- Dust cover included
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the tonearm comes back by itself one the LP has been fully played ?
This is a manually-operated turntable. You would have to lift the tonearm at the end of the record.
What are the dimensions? I cannot see where on this page for that info. Thanks!
The dimensions of the Music Hall: MMF USB-1 Turntable are 17.7" x 13.8" x 5.7".