The Music Hall phono amp is a low noise high quality phono pre amp that accepts both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. The beautifully finished extruded aluminum box wards off the effects of stray magnetic fields and provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses thus providing you with the best sound possible from your turntable.
- gain mm/mc 40dB / 60 dB
- input sensitivity mm/mc 5mV/1kHz / 0.45mV/1kHz
- input impedance mm/mc 47Kohms/120pF / 100 ohms/120pF
- output voltage typically mm/mc 300mV@1kHz 3mV / 0.3mV
- total harmonic distortion mm/mc <0.01 / <0.05%
- riaa curve accuracy 20Hz-20kHz / 0.5dB
- snr mm/mc -86dB / -68dB (-94dB / -75 dB A weighted)
- output voltage 15V/300mA AC
- external power supply
- rigid extruded aluminum chassis
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.