- includes Audio 2 MK2 USB DJ interface + Traktor LE 2 DJ software
- now iOS compatible
- all-in-one solution for laptop-based DJing, and iOS DJing (iPad with Traktor DJ)
- Audio 2 is our most popular interface for laptop / iOS DJing
- mix tracks using only Traktor software or a controller like the Native Instuments Kontrol X1
- Audio 2 interface features high-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and low-latency performance
- highly portable (pocket) size interface
when using your iPad or iPhone, Traktor Audio 2 increases volume and charges your iOS device's battery using the power supply (sold separately)
- excellent value for the price
Native Instruments Audio 2 interface was already our bestselling 2 channel DJ audio interface. However, Native Instruments recently added its Traktor LE 2 DJ software software to the Audio 2 without effecting the price (an amazing $99). The combination of the two components allows you to DJ completely on your computer or using your computer and a controller.
HOW IT WORKS
The Audio 2 interface has (2) 1/4" outputs and (1) USB input. If you are performing computer based DJing, you would plug the USB port to your computer; plug (1) output to your audio output (stereo); and (1) output for headphone monitoring. When using a controller, you would plug the two outputs into the separate channels of the controller and use the headphone output on the controller. The Traktor DJ software will work seamlessly with either setup (however, if you're using a controller, make sure it has Traktor mapping).
Many Traktor Audio 2 users are using Native Instruments Kontrol X1 in their setup as a controller. These users are generally ones that don't want all the controls and bulk of standard DJ controller, but want the basic tactile controls to cue, play songs, and control EQs. The Kontrol X1 features plug and play capability with the Traktor Audio 2 which means easy setup, intuitive controls, and instant control mapping. Read more about using the Kontrol X1 and Audio 2 together on our blog.
For the price and quality of the components, the Traktor Audio 2 has no peer. This is an excellent choice for both beginner and advanced DJs because the Traktor Pro software can accommodate all levels of DJs. Lastly, the build quality on the Audio 2 interface is excellent with high quality components. Lab recommended.
- plays MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC
- Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit audio processing, Cirrus Logic A/D Converters
- interface is USB-powered, no power supply needed
- interface dimensions: 26 x 59 x 91 mm / 1.0 x 2.3 x 3.6” , 0.2 lbs.
- Audio 2 Interface
- Traktor LE 2 DJ Software
- USB Cable
- (2) 1/4" to RCA cables