- advanced MIDI controller w/ robust features for Native Instruments KOMPLETE software
- semi-weighted 49 key Fatar keybed
- full color light guide support keeps you in key for scales, chords, and arpeggios
- USB, MIDI I/O, 1/4" TS input for expression and sustain pedals
- 16 keysplits and multi-purpose touch-strip functionality
- automatic parameter mapping in KOMPLETE
- Controller Editor software allows for extensive MIDI control with third-party instruments
- includes $25 voucher for all downloadable NI software
- also available in 25 key model
NI's Komplete Kontrol S49 Keyboard controller offers unparalleled control over Komplete 9+ software as well as advanced MIDI control for third-party instruments. When used with Komplete software, the S49 automatically maps all key parameters to each Komplete instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs, plus the Komplete browser allows you to manage the entire Komplete universe in a single plug-in. The Komplete Kontrol Light guide keeps you in key for scales, chords, and arpeggios (even for those that have never taken a piano lesson in their life) with color coded lights that illuminate the keyboard, while the semi-weighted Fatar keybed feels amazing to play. In addition, the Controller Editor allows you use the advanced features with third-party instruments - adjust touch strip behavior, configure keyboard splits with Light Guide visual feedback, and create custom templates. Comes with e-Voucher for $25 off all downloadedable software from Native Instruments' online shop.
- 49x semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- Fatar keybed
- 8x assignable knobs
- 2x multifunction touchstrips
- MIDI I/O, USB, 1x Expression pedal input, 1x Sustain pedal input
- dimensions: 32.9" x 10.8" x 3.4" / 835mm x 274mm x 86mm
- weight: 12.23 lbs.
- $25 e-voucher for NI online shop
- USB cable
- power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.