MAIN IMPROVEMENTS IN MK2 MODEL
- updated hardware with new multicolored pads
- free 1.8 software update with color coding and new effects
- legendary MASSIVE synth included for all Maschine users
- numerous time-saving workflow improvements
- highly customizable - Maschine custom kits and stand (available separately)
- integrated hardware/software system combines hands-on control with computer-based music production
- all-in-one pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and USB/MIDI software plug-in controller
- control both external hardware and software via MIDI
- smooth and intuitive workflow great for the studio and live performance
- 16 highly responsive, fully assignable multi-color pads, 8 rotary encoders, 47 buttons
- 2 back-lit, high contrast displays
- 23 high-quality effects with chaining and automation
- sturdy, highly portable construction
- high-performance sampler with tactile editing, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources, and precise sample playback
- sync with TRAKTOR PRO 2 to add more dynamics to your set
- includes over 6 GB of ready-to-use samples
- includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS sample kit
NI's Maschine MK2 is finally here! The integrated software/hardware system that combines hands-on control with computer-based music production has revolutionized music production & performance and is now updated with several major improvements. First off, the entire unit has received a facelift with new, illuminated multicolor pads and two new back-lit, high-contrast displays that work with the software for an ultra-fast and intuitive workflow. Next, NI has updated the Maschine software (to version 1.8) and now includes the legendary MASSIVE synth for all Maschine users, as well as numerous time-saving workflow improvements to help you get the most out of your production and performance. In addition to these updates, Maschine MK2 still works as an all-in-one pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and USB/MIDI software plug-in controller. It is basically all you need to create and perform original productions - use it with a computer to control and host your plug-ins via USB 2.0 or use it to control and sequence external synths and hardware gear via MIDI - either way the workflow is smooth, flexible and intuitive.
The robust Maschine MK2 package not only includes MASSIVE, but also includes over 6GB of ready to use samples, loops, and sounds, and over 3GB of sounds from KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, a selection of carefully compiled drums, beats, strings, and synths taken from NI KOMPLETE. All this in a highly portable unit that is fully customizable and expandable (Maschine custom kits, stand, and Expansion software sold separately).
- USB 2.0
- MIDI I/O
- 2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 endless rotary potentiometers
- 1 endless encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- convenient integration as a plug-in into any VST, AU or RTAS supported DAW
- total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in
- 2 sequencer modes: XOX drum machine step sequencer and MPC-style live recording
- sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
- Vintage Sampling Modes emulating the sound of the MPC60 and SP1200
- supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio when using a high-quality audio interface
- sophisticated and easy–to-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive MASCHINE library
- Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 189 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
- effects include - TRANSIENT MASTER, Tape and Tube Saturators, reverbs, filters and EQs plus creative tools such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, Freq Shifter
- dimensions: 12.6" x 11.6" x 2.6"
- weight: 4 lbs.
- system requirements WINDOWS: Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- system requirements MAC: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Maschine 1.8 software update w/ MASSIVE
- over 6 GB of ready-to-use samples
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS sample kit
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.