- all-in-one DJ hardware + software system, just add your computer / laptop
- LAB EXCLUSIVO: all orders include FREE high-performance Oyaide Class B USB Cables from Japan (a 29.95 value! ships separately, online purchases only)
- control 2 Traktor decks
- built-in high-end audio interface
- high quality jog wheels + upgraded crossfader
- includes Traktor Pro software
UPGRADES IN THE MK2 VERSION
- general hardware upgrade including improved fader reliability
- re-designed jog wheels: silicone-damped with aluminum top plates
- bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- dedicated Flux Mode controls
- separate booth output
- plug & play with Traktor DJ app
The Traktor S2 is recommended for those who want a simple but powerful controller setup. If you want to plug in your controller and get to mixing without much fuss or the need for external add-ons, the S2 is for you. Now in its second iteration, Native Instruments has maintained the S2's core functionality and upgraded the hardware and build quality (particularly in the most-used components: the jog wheels, crossfader, and cue buttons). Native Instruments has also added compatibility with its two more recent innovations (Traktor DJ app and Flux Mode).
The S2 emulates a traditional DJ setup: 2 channel mixer, 2 deck control, high quality jog wheels (like a CDJ), numerous control knobs, color-coded trigger buttons, and a perfected, intuitive design. In addition, the S2 has the strong advantage over its counterparts in that it was designed in harmony with Traktor Pro (included), for a superior integration of hardware and software (aka user-friendliness).
In addition to its impressive base features, the S2 delivers the high-end extras including a high quality 24/96khz audio interface with the same quality and design as their award-winning sound cards. The high-end AD/DA converters (audio to digital conversion) and the hi-gain balanced 1/4" TRS outputs (better sound quality than RCAs) are the same ones found on Native Instruments' flagship S4 controller.
Turntable Lab highly recommends the Native Instruments Traktor S2 MK2 for all levels of DJing, all genres of music.
TRAKTOR S4 vs. TRAKTOR S2
- 4 deck vs. 2 deck control
- S4 has analog + digital input, S2 only has USB input
- S4 has dedicated Remix Deck + Loop controls
- S4 has MIDI input/output, footswitch input
- S2 is approximately 10% smaller in size, 25% lighter
- built-in high-end 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 1/4" mic in, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master out
- supported file formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows), non-DRM AAC
- 17.2" x 12.1" x 2.6" / 43.8 x 30.8 x 6.7 cm
- 5.7 lbs / 2.6 kg
- Traktor Pro Software
- USB Cable
- iOS 30-Pin cable
- Power Supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.