- all-in-one DJ hardware + software system, just add your computer / laptop
- LAB EXCLUSIVO: all orders include FREE high-performance Oyaide Class B USB Cables from Japan (a 29.95 value! ships separately, online purchases only)
- has become the standard for high-end DJ controllers
- control 4 Traktor decks
- built-in high-end audio interface
- 2 analog inputs for hooking up external gear (turntables, CD players, etc)
- high quality jog wheels + upgraded crossfader
- includes Traktor Pro software
UPGRADES IN THE MK2 VERSION
- general hardware upgrade including improved fader reliability
- re-designed jog wheels: silicone-damped with aluminum top plates
- bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- dedicated Flux Mode controls
- separate booth output
- plug & play with Traktor DJ app
Since its initial release, the Traktor Kontrol S4 has quickly become the standard for high-end DJ controllers. Now in its second iteration, Native Instruments has kept the core functionality and upgraded the hardware and build quality (particularly in the most-used components: the jog wheels, crossfader, and cue buttons). Native Instruments has also added compatibility with its two more recent innovations (Traktor DJ app and Flux Mode).
The S4 emulates a super-deluxe traditional DJ setup: 4 channel mixer, 4 deck control, high quality jog wheels (like a CDJ), numerous control knobs, color-coded trigger buttons, and a perfected, intuitive design. In addition, the S4 has the strong advantage over its counterparts in that it was designed in harmony with Traktor Pro (included), for a superior integration of hardware and software (aka user-friendliness).
In addition to its impressive base features, the S4 delivers the high-end extras including dual effects units, a loop recorder (which can be used as a 5th channel), and a high quality 24/96khz audio interface with the same quality and design as their award-winning sound cards. The interface also allows you to easily integrate external turntables, MIDI instruments, microphones, etc. into your set. Lastly, Native Instruments did not skimp on the important sound hardware details such as high-end AD/DA converters (audio to digital conversion), hi-gain balanced 1/4" TRS outputs (better sound quality than RCAs) and an ultra-wide frequency response (your high-low output).
Turntable Lab highly recommends the Native Instruments Traktor S4 MK2 for all levels of DJing, all genres of music.
- built-in high-end 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog RCA inputs with phono and mic preamps for hooking up turntables, CD players or external audio gear; RCA mic in, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master out
- supported file formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows), non-DRM AAC
- 19.7" x 13.3" x 2.8" / 50 x 33.8 x 7.2 cm
- 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Traktor Pro Software
- USB Cable
- iOS 30-Pin cable
- Power Supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.