- converts a Turntable or CDJ DJ setup into a digital setup, similar to Serato Scratch Live
- excellent value for the price (the most inexpensive Serato interface is $499.00)
- includes Audio 6 Interface, control records + CDs, and Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 software
- premium Audio 6 interface serves as both a DJ interface and a high quality studio interface
- Traktor Pro 2.5 now features Remix Decks: switch any deck to a Remix Deck and control up to 64 loops and one-shot samples (included or import your own) using your timecode vinyl or CD
- Native Scratch technology boasts "the most accurate and responsive timecode control on the market - twice the resolution of most competitors" (time code translates the signals from your DJ setup into a digital signals for your DJ software to read)
- intelligent beat-matching help with SoftSync (beat-matching that allows you to trigger mixes with control vinyl / cds)
- full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility, Crate Flick cover art browsing
The Traktor Scratch A6 combines two of Native Instruments most popular products, the Audio 6 Interface and Traktor Scratch Pro.
The Audio 6 Interface is a premium piece of hardware with excellent specs and construction (and its only available in this A6 package). When you're not DJing with it, the Audio 6 can also function as a standalone centerpiece of your music production studio.
As a Turntable / CDJ-based digital DJ system, Traktor Scratch Pro is a viable alternative to Serato Scratch Live. Some DJs may even argue that it has surpassed Serato with its intuitive visual displays, tighter time code, and extra-features such as Remix Decks and intelligent Softsync beat-matching. In addition, you can upgrade setup with plug and play extras such as the Traktor F1 and Kontrol X1.
Turntable Lab highly recommends the Traktor Scratch A6 because of its functionality, features, pricing, and excellent add-ons. In addition, the Traktor platform itself is becoming more and more popular amongst DJs and is poised to become the DJ standard.
- plays MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC
- Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit audio processing, Cirrus Logic A/D Converters
- interface dimensions: 44 x 137 x 134 mm / 1.7 x 5.4 x 5.3", 1.65 lbs.
- Native Instruments Audio 6 Interface
- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 Software
- (2) Time-Code Vinyl
- (2) Time-Code CDs
- power supply
- (4) RCA Cables
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.