"A plea for humanity to dig deeper in search of understanding and common ground. 'The Iceberg' is a distillation of stereotypical tropes in hip-hop and beyond, 12 tracks about money, sex, politics, race and religion that appear superficial until his multi-dimensional lyrics unfurl to expose the complexities of individuality and identity: how we see ourselves and how others see us. Deeply soulful, and shot through with jazz, Go-go, gospel, thick r&b and hard beats, the album is a timely, poetic statement." - MMG
- "seablue" transparent pressing
- 2017 album from prolific D.C. rapper/producer
- official follow-up to 2015's The Good Fight
- guest appearances by Toine + Olivier St. Louis
- music label: Mello Music Group 2018
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.