- multi-compartment backpack, holds all digital djing essentials + up to 17" laptop
- can hold popular controllers like Akai APC20/40, Vestax Typhoon, VCI-100/300, etc.
- laptop compartment for up to 17" laptops
- dedicated stand compartment
- dedicated headphone/accessory compartment
- dedicated iPad compartment
- can hold some 12" vinyl
- fully padded for protection and comfort
- large easy access front and side panels
Take all your digital DJ equipment essentials from one gig to the next with Odyssey's Redline Series Backpack. The bag has many padded compartments and pockets to easily store your interface, laptop, DJ controllers, stands, microphones, interfaces, cables, hard drives, headphones, vinyl, and much more. Plus, it is fully padded in all the right places for the ultimate in digital gear protection during transport. The BRLRMXBP1 sports the new Redline Remix Series sleek new black exterior design and is made with the same extra durable high-end interior construction of the Redline Elite Series bags.
Fits the following gear: Allen & Heath Xone DX, Akai APC20, Akai APC40, AkaiMPD32, Hercules 4MX, Hercules DJ4 Set, Hercules DJ Control RMX, Hercules Steel, M-Audio Torq, Native Instruments Maschine MK2, Novation Twitch, Rane TTM 56 Mixer, Rane TTM 57 Mixer, Reloop Jockey II, Reloop Mixage, Serato SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, Serato Traktor Scratch, Vestax Typhoon, Vestax Spin, Vestax VCI-100 MK2, Vestax VCI-300 MK2 and more.
- dedicated compartments for laptop, headphones, stand, accessories, and ipad
- convenient elastic band cable holders
- padded back, handle, and shoulder straps for extra comfort
- dimensions: 16" x 19" x 10"
- weight: 4lbs.