- fits most DJ controllers (APC40/20, VCI-100/300, Typhoon, etc) and up to 17" laptop + accessories
- fully padded with interior dividers for organized packing
- dedicated compartment for laptop (adjustable)
- dedicated headphone compartment
- dedicated laptop stand compartment
Odyssey presents the Redline Series, cutting edge bags for today's on the go DJ / Remixer / Producer. The Redline Digital Backspin2 backpack lets you take all your digital essentials from one gig to the next. It has a wide variety of padded compartments and pockets to store a laptop stand (suh as LSTAND-M) as well as your laptop, digital controllers, microphones, interfaces, cables, hard drives, headphones, vinyl, and much more. Fully padded in all the right places with for the ultimate in digital gear protection. The new BRLBACKSPIN2 sports the new Redline Series DJ emblem and features large side pockets and an expanded exterior top pouch as well as a roomier interior section.
Fits gear such as: Up to 17" Big Laptop, Cables, Laptop Stand (LSTANDM), Cables, Turntable Needle Cartridge Case, Hard Drives, iPAD / iPOD, Headphones, Serato SL1,SL2,SL3,SL4, Traktor Scratch, and M-Audio Torq Interfaces, Vinyl, CDs, & Memory Sticks, Akai APC40, Akai APC20, Novation Twitch, Numark Mixtrak, Numark Mixtrak Pro, Vestax VCI-100, Vestax VCI-300/MK11, Vestax VCM-600, Vestax Typhoon, Vestax Spin, Hercules 4MX, Hercules RMX, Hercules Steel, and much more.
- heavy-duty zippers and zipper pulls
- convenient elastic band cable holders
- easily accessible large side and front pockets
- sturdy bottom feet increases vertical stability
- padded back, handle, and shoulder straps for extra comfort
- approximate dimensions (exterior): 19" x 20" x 13"
- approximate weight: 6 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.