- updated, classic-style HI-FI integrated amplifier with built-in MM Phono Preamp
- recommended centerpiece for turntable setup with passive speakers
- supreme value, excellent performance
- (2) digital inputs / (5) analog inputs / (1) headphone output
- (1) easy to access front panel 1/8" input for connecting phone, computer, etc.
- knob controls for bass, treble, balance
- high quality Wolfson DAC
- drives excellent sound to headphones
- includes remote control
- pairs well with Onkyo SKF-4800 Tower Speakers
"Inside the chassis are discrete low-impedance amplifiers, an extruded aluminum heat sink, and capacitors designed to support high current delivery with low distortion."
We love the 9010’s simplicity and quality throughout (we use one at our storefront). There’s something to be said about the traditional integrated amp with large knobs to control volume, treble, and bass (plus those great "loudness" and "direct" sound-sculpting buttons). In addition, every section performs equally well: a great phono stage (phono preamp), headphone output, and Wolfson DAC (activated when you use the digital inputs). At this price range, the 9010 is the ideal centerpiece for most turntable setups. Just hook up your passive speakers and enjoy.
- output: 44w per channel @ 8 ohms
- frequency response: 10 Hz-100 kHz
- digital: (1) optical input @96 kHz/24-bit / (1) coaxial input @ 192 kHz/24
- analog: (4) RCA inputs / (1) 1/8" input
- (1) RCA output (can be used for subwoofer)
- Gold-Plated, Banana Plug-Compatible speaker outputs
- 17" (w) x 5" (h) x 13" (d) / 435 x 129.5 x 332.5 mm
- 14 lbs / 6.5kg
- remote control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.