- top value for complete sound system
- compact design capable of loud sound with excellent bass (TTL tested)
- will work with turntable (note: you may need a pre-amp)
- RCA line input + Bluetooth connectivity + USB input
- front panel USB allows you to connect iOS devices and control devices via included remote. also allows you to play off of a USB drive
- CD player + FM/AM radio
- tone, bass, and Super Bass controls
- front panel headphone output
- includes remote control + speaker cable
- also available as a package with phono pre-amp + RCA cable
- black version also available
"We've been looking for a mini-system that fills these specs, but we never thought it would cost less than $300. This is a great all-in-one for those who want to play both analog + digital music. - TTL"
The Onkyo CS-265 takes the traditional mini stereo system and brings it up to date with the inclusion of Bluetooth + USB connectivity. The RCA line inputs can be used effectively for turntables and the addition of CD player, radio, and remote control are useful extras. We tested the sound of the CS-265 and we were very impressed by the loud input and clean sound, much better sounding than most, if not all systems at this price level. We also love the CS-265 out of the box simplicity: everything you need is included in the box.
- 20w per channel output
- 4" Woofers / 0.75" Tweeters
- CD player plays CDs, MP3/Wav discs, CD-R/RW
- FM Tuner with 30 station preset
- amplifier dimensions: 8 7/16" x 3 7/8" x 10 3/4" / 215 x 99 x 273 mm
- amplifier weight: 4.2 lbs. / 1.9 kg
- speaker dimension: 5 1/8" x 8 1/4" x 6 15/16" / 130 x 210 x 176 mm
- speaker weight: 3.7 lbs. / 1.7 kg
- (2) Passive Speakers
- speaker cables
- remote control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.